Monday, July 12, 2010

X RAYS!!! April 2008- when diagnosed "N"






















Here they are. I am open to help on what I'm seeing. I don't have much experience reading radiographs. These are dated April 21, 2008. They are all of the RF. I do not know if the LF was diagnosed "N" or not. Interesting that the RF is the more comfortable of her fores now. I think I am seeing some distal descent of P3, but the sole looks nice and thick under the tip of P3. It appears she had shoes pulled before the Xrays, as nail holes show in one of the views. Peripheral loading-certainly, Long toe, stretched forward- evident, Frogs off the ground- probably. There is some asymmetry- see 3rd and 5th views. I can't remember what those protrusions on the upper sides are. They are uneven. I removed identifying information to protect the privacy of the former owner, who had these done.

No comments:

Post a Comment