Taffy has her "tude" back... that means she's feeling better! I put the frog pads under her boots this morning and by this afternoon she was cheerfully trotting away from me and my evil fly spray bottle. Her limp is barely noticeable at the walk- LF, still. RF is steady again. I'm stoked! (Even if she was naughty about the fly spray). There were some nasty biting flies in town today, and I got the spray on just a few hours too late. All 3 in the corral have welts :(
Hopefully they won't get all nasty and make their fur fall out (happened a couple years ago to Honey- her belly and chest lost lots of fur from insect bites)
Might pony Taffy out in the morning... Pete Ramey (hoof rehab dot com) says the pads are magic. Boots are good, but to really see a difference, pad up. Just padding her frogs she is FAR more comfy. I think she'll feel well enough for a good long walk.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment