I ponied Taffy out early (front boots still on)- she was 'rarin' to go! There is some stiffness in the L F shoulder, but no head bob or limp at the walk, jog, trot, extended trot, and she even volunteered to canter. What a happy camper, what a happy mama.
I will continue with boots and frog pads 24x7 for now- they make it comfortable for her to move freely- which in turn will foster increased blood flow and development of the digital cushion and lateral cartilages. This week I plan to pony her to the mountains again, perhaps even take her out under saddle. Guess I'll have to get some OO renegades for riding. the Os are really too big.
woo hooo. Thank you God!
Honey was funny in heat- wuffling at Taffy during our ride- as if she was hoping Taff was a boy...First time I've seen her do that. She quit when I took her away from nose to nose- good girl.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment