I got the results from the Trail class in Chino Valley!!!! We were 3rd :) Not last, as I suspected..... the results showed 5 horses. So we were right in the middle. I got the patterns for this weekend's show today. Wow- counter lead circles in eq and many challenges in trail. LONG outside course. I know Taffy is a good girl at shows,,, but the trail class is out near the carnival... and it is held in the afternoon after the carnival gets going. We'll just take what comes and do our best. I'm hoping the judge will allow the hoof boots since it's an outside course.
It's my old horse's new owner's first show... it will be exciting for her. And me- watching her!! I get to ride Honey in trail again. She'll be a good girl. We'll have fun.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment