I adjusted Taffy's trim again.... a day later she was eager to kick up her heels and RACE around the perimeter of our property. She didn't take a sore step in 20 minutes of energetic prancing and dancing, bolting and snorting. I love how she is respectful of me on the ground even when she is "Hot". Never pins her ears at me. At one point she was coming toward me, I put up my arms to block her, and she did her best cutting horse impression, bouncing left, right, left, then wheeling around and taking off the opposite direction. She sure loves to play!
Her hooves certainly look awfully short compared to last May... Amazingly, I have only taken off a small amount of flaky sole since the first trim. I just keep the walls and bars down, and tidy the frog as needed... Amazing! Time for new pictures and measurements. Stay tuned!
I still see the toe first thing during a slow walk- but not at a faster walk, and not when she wears boots. Sometimes it's just a small hitch in the fetlock motion.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment