Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not much new here

Life is going on... Taffy is off and on... I started using "No Thrush"- a DRY thrush treatment powder- on her pinchy little frog slits. Already they are more shallow than they were. We have all the right ingredients for soundness now- Performance trim, Low NSC diet, Thrush control, movement- just add TIME and shake well... Not really, more like Ride More!

Taffy loves to go places and see things, and loves to eat. She has picked up some pounds in the last month, doing well on Integrity Feed's adult/senior no molasses twice a day along with her Bermuda hay. She gets a pound of soaked plain alfalfa pellets occasionally.

We had rain! The softer ground agrees with Taffy. We are practicing our arcs and counterarcs- we opened and closed gates 3 times yesterday with no troubles ::):) I gave her a copper mouthed bit yesterday and she was much quieter with it. Still pinching myself that I own such a well bred bundle of personality. Thank you SS.

No comments:

Post a Comment